It’s so lovely to be invited back to the wonderful Turning Earth. We spent a lovely weekend (7th & 8th October 2017) surrounded by beautiful ceramics and feeding the crowds at this seasonal event. ART, COLOUR & FOOD are such a perfect combinations 🎨🌈🌿
Hanoi Cà Phê’s New Menu will be available tomorrow at Netil Market from 11-5! Let us feed you the following deliciousness:
⭐️ Cá Ri Gà – Succulent Vietnamese Chicken Curry (mild & fresh)
⭐️ Cá Ri Chay – Warming Lemongrass & Tumeric Vegetable Curry (spicy & sour)
* Served with fragrant jasmine rice, coriander, lime, fresh chillies and roasted peanuts (optional)
All Lovingly cooked from scratch, It’s mouth-wateringly GOOD!
This is my first time to Phu Quoc island in the far south of Vietnam. During my four night stay at the Eco-resort Bamboo cottage, I’ve been delighted to discover the many hidden gems of the island. My favourite discoveries have been the following places, which are definitely worth a visit for delicious fresh food or a chance to experience a great location -whether educational, spiritual or for pure relaxation:
– Phu Quoc Bee farm for an organic experience and to discover how important bees are to us.
– The authentic fishing village of Ham Ninh to see fishermen offload their daily catch and to eat fresh locally caught seafood.
– The white sands and turquoise waters of Sao beach. I believe one of the best beaches in Vietnam!
– Ho Quoc Pagoda is located along a spectacular coastal road from Sao Beach. This stunning temple is position high in rock face providing a great vista at sunset.
– Duong Dong Night market is certainly a must for sampling local culture and cuisine. They have an enormous choice of fresh seafood on offer as its moments away from the town harbour.
Let us FEED YOU!!!
Hanoi Ca Phe – Street Food & Coffee will be serving our delicious Vietnamese food & drink at The Blackhorse Workshop monthly Market again.
Come join us on Saturday 1ST August for some mouth watering food and refreshing drinks. Remember to get there early before we sell out!
Happy Friday Everyone and Enjoy the sun x
Our First Food Market took place on the 4th July 2015 at The Blackhorse Workshop monthly market http://www.blackhorseworkshop.co.uk/market/ The sun was out and the East London crowd loved our bbq pork Banh mi with crunchy herb ‘Nom’ salad. To keep everyone cool and refreshed we served our Mint Limeade which went down a treat! Hanoi Ca Phe was such a success that we SOLD OUT within two hours at the market!! Thank you to all our friends and family who came to support us on the day, and of course I couldn’t have done it without my two special Minions.
We received our delightful and extremely colourful weekly box of veggies today! I’m so excited about all the tasty meals we can create from this treasure chest.
All vegetables are organically grown in East London and are hand-picked and delivered to your kitchen by the lovely Organic Lea.
How can you resist these wonders?….