An introduction to Vietnamese Street Food & Drink by Gina Lely
Have you recently discovered deliciously warming Pho and want to learn how to make it? Maybe you’ve sunk your teeth into an exquisitely crunchy baguette of Banh Mi and have cravings?
Join our incredible introduction to Vietnamese cuisine class and receive expert guidance from our Head Chef on how to make perfectly seasoned and aromatic Vietnamese cuisine. You’ll be taught how to make fragrant Pho from scratch, crunchy pickled carrot and daikon salad, moreish Bahn Mi and crispy Vietnamese spring rolls with dipping sauce. Hungry yet?
Why not join us now for a fantastic introduction to Vietnamese cuisine like no other!
All our gift vouchers are sent on First Class and will be dispatched within one to two days. Larger items such as woks, books and cleavers have a delivery charge of £8. Please allow up to 7 working days for your items to be delivered. You can also collect you items at the school. Our collection times are Tue-Fri 10am-6pm. On bank holidays and high days items may take a little longer to arrive. On rare occassions we may have to wait for new stock to arrive before posting out your items. We will let you know as soon as this is an issue so we can keep you up to date with your order.
Introduction to Vietnamese
– Chicken Pho- Fragrant and aromatic chicken broth served with rice noodles and tender pieces of chicken
– Pickled Carrot & Daikon Salad- Crunchy and perfectly pickled carrot and daikons
– Vietnamese Dipping Sauce (Nuoc Cham)- A delicious sweet, sour and spicy Vietnamese dipping sauce made from fresh lime juice, garlic, chilli, fish sauce and sugar.
– Vietnamese Spring Rolls- Deep fried Vietnamese spring rolls filled with lemongrass and pork mince served with a sweet chilli dip
– Bahn Mi (Vietnamese Style Meat Pattie Baguette)- Crunchy french style baguette filled with pickled vegetables and deliciously marinated beef and turkey patties
This class usually has between 8-14 students, with 1 Head Chef and 1 Assistant Chef
The menu for this class contains allergens such as nuts, shellfish, gluten and egg. Unfortunately this menu is not suitable for vegetarians.
Craving more Vietnamese food? Check out our Full-day classes or our alternative menu!
Full Day Vietnamese Class
This class is perfect all levels of experience- come join us whether you consider yourself a seasoned chef or a total beginner- we’re here to help you become more confident in your skills!